INTRODUCING AUSTRALIA’S COVID-19 FRIENDLY
PLEIN AIR DOWN UNDER
‘Virtual Paint Out’
Once again, Plein Air Down Under will host a Virtual Paint Out for Australian artists unable to attend the 2020 outdoor painting festival due to Western Australia’s border closure.
This event has been created to ensure all Australian artists can join in, and we welcome all mediums, skill levels and ages.
- The event is open to artists living in Australia who are unable to attend Plein Air Down Under due to Border closures. ie All states outside WA
- There is no cost to participate
- Paintings need to be created ‘en plein air’ between 11th and 27th Sept
- There is no limit to the number of paintings entered
- Every entry will go in the draw to win spot prizes donated by Senior Art supplies
- There will be a prize awarded for best oil and best watercolour – donated by Michael Harding Paints.
How to To Enter
- Paint Plein Air between the 11th and 27th of September
- Upload a photo of your painting plus a photo of your painting on the easel, showing the scene you painted to an appropriate Facebook group, your personal Facebook or Instagram page.
- Tag your post with the official #PADUvirtualpaint2021
- Include your medium, size and location.
- Please thank our sponsors and add hashtags #MHoilpaints #seniorartsupplies #pleinairdownunder
The Virtual Paint Out is a collaboration between Plein Air Down Under, Michael Harding Paints and leading Australian art supplier, Senior Fine Art Supplies.